Amazing one bedroom apartment
Amazing one bedroom apartment
Please register your interest at the base of this page by ticking inspection times and filling in your details. Alternatively, you can copy/paste: https://www.tenantapp.com.au/Rentals/Agency/archer. It is extremely important that you register your contact details or risk not being contacted in the event of a cancellation or change in the open times.
Enjoy all the Canberra CBD has to offer on your doorstep!
Located within the popular ‘Metropolitan’ complex, future tenants can look forward to the great entertainment, retail and dining options available in the City and Acton precincts. This furnished property is within short walking distance of City offices, the Australian National University, Canberra Centre, Lake Burley Griffin and Commonwealth Park. Split-level and fully furnished, this spacious apartment is perfect for a professional or student looking for convenient and fully equipped accommodation.
As a Metropolitan resident you will have access to the fantastic complex facilities including a indoor lap pool, fully equipped gym, sauna and landscaped BBQ areas. One allocated basement car space is included, and public transport options are within close proximity of the apartment.
– 1 Bedroom fully furnished and equipped
– Spacious split level floorplan
– Short walking distance to ANU and City offices
– 15 minute walk to Canberra Centre
– Open plan light-filled living and dining
– Access to the communal gym, sauna and swimming pool facilities
– Stunning well maintained complex
– Allocated undercover car space
– Close to Public transport
– Secure intercom and lift access
Bond and Rent:
A bond equal to four weeks rent will be required before the commencement of the lease. Here at Archer Canberra, we accept rent weekly, fortnightly or monthly and our preferred payment method is direct debit.
When can I see the property?
Saturday exhibition times will be advertised by close of business each Wednesday. Should the open time not suit, please call our dedicated leasing department to arrange a personal inspection. Please note – if the property isn’t advertised as ‘Available Now’ this means that the property is currently tenanted, making Saturday viewings all that we will have available until after this date.
Interested in applying for this property?
Once you register or view the property, you’ll receive a link from our leasing system: https://www.2apply.com.au/Agency/Archer
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
* A 12 month lease is the standard lease term – anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
* If the rent price has a range, EG: $350 – $400 per week, this means that the owner is willing to consider offers between the two price ranges.
* It is policy to either view the property, or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
* This property is exempt from meeting the minimum energy standards