Stylish Two-Story Townhouse in Lawson
Please register your interest at the base of this page by ticking inspection times and filling in your details. Alternatively, you can copy/paste: https://www.tenantapp.com.au/Rentals/Agency/archer. It is extremely important that you register your contact details or risk not being contacted in the event of a cancellation or change in open times.
Nestled in the heart of the vibrant community of Lawson, 9/9 Solong Street presents an incredible opportunity to elevate your lifestyle. This contemporary two-story townhouse seamlessly blends modern living with convenience, offering a perfect sanctuary for families and professionals alike.
– 3 Bedrooms
– Master with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Study nook
– Big open plan living space opening to front courtyard
– Designer kitchen with walk-in pantry, gas cooking, and tonnes of storage space!
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning for year-round comfort
– Lock-up garage plus off street for one more
Located in Lawson, this home is located so close to major public transport, University of Canberra, and Belconnen Town Centre.
– Located on the other side of Ginninderra Drive to the University of Canberra, making it an excellent choice for academics or students.
– 1.8km to the University of Canberra Hospital
– 4.5km to Belconnen Town Centre for shopping, dining, and entertainment.
– 13-minute (9km) drive to the city, ensuring you stay connected to the vibrant pulse of Canberra.
Be quick, a property like this won’t last Solong….. Contact us to confirm your inspection today!
Bond and Rent:
A bond equal to four weeks’ rent will be required before the commencement of the lease. Here at Archer Canberra, we accept rent weekly, fortnightly, or monthly and our preferred payment method is direct debit.
When can I see the property?
Saturday exhibition times will be advertised by close of business each Wednesday. Should the open time not suit, please call our dedicated leasing department to arrange a personal inspection. Please note – if the property isn’t advertised as ‘Available Now’ this means that the property is currently tenanted, making Saturday viewings all that we will have available until after this date.
Interested in applying for this property?
Once you register or view the property, you’ll receive a link from our leasing system: https://www.2apply.com.au/Agency/Archer.
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
• A 12 month lease is the standard lease term – anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
• It is policy to either view the property, or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
• This property meets the minimum energy standard.
• Pets will be considered upon application only.