Family home in Gordon
Please register your interest at the base of this page by ticking inspection times and filling in your details. Alternatively, you can copy/paste: https://www.tenantapp.com.au/Rentals/Agency/archer. It is extremely important that you register your contact details or risk not being contacted in the event of a cancellation or change in the open times.
From the moment you walk through the front door you will instantly feel at home, the new lucky tenant will be taking advantage of the new carpets, the tonnes of natural light in living rooms/bedrooms, and that gorgeous big backyard.
– 3 well-proportioned bedrooms, 2 with built in’s
– Spacious living area
– Beautiful kitchen with gas cooking
– 1 bathroom with 2-way access to master bedroom
– Large laundry space
– Plenty of storage space
– Off street parking for 1 (not covered)
Situated in the heart of banks, a moment’s drive away from local schools and shops, plenty of grasslands and walking trails nearby.
– Murrumbidgee Nature Reserve at the top of the street
– 1.5km to Lanyon High School, 1.6km to Charles Conder Primary, and 1.7km to Gordon Primary School
– 1.6km to Lanyon Marketplace
– A short 9-minute drive (7.7km) to Greenway Town Centre and Greenway Government Offices
– 28km to City centre (26-minute drive)
Contact us today to secure your new home!
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord’s consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
This property complies with the minimum insulation standards (R5)
This property has a current Energy Efficiency Rating Statement of 2 stars.
Bond and Rent:
A bond equal to four weeks’ rent will be required before the commencement of the lease. Here at Archer Canberra, we accept rent weekly, fortnightly, or monthly and our preferred payment method is direct debit.
When can I see the property?
Saturday exhibition times will be advertised by close of business each Wednesday. Should the open time not suit, please call our dedicated leasing department to arrange a personal inspection. Please note – if the property isn’t advertised as ‘Available Now’ this means that the property is currently tenanted, making Saturday viewings all that we will have available until after this date.
Interested in applying for this property?
After you register or view the property, you’ll receive a link from our leasing system https://www.2apply.com.au/Agency/Archer
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
• A 12 month lease is the standard lease term – anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
• It is policy to either view the property, or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
• This property meets the minimum energy standard and/or is exempt
• Pets will be considered upon application only.