Find Yourself at Founders Lane
To view any of our properties, please click on “book inspection” below and fill in your details to register to view the property. Alternatively, you can copy/paste: https://www.tenantapp.com.au/Rentals/Agency/archer. It is extremely important that you register your contact details or risk not being contacted in the event of a cancellation or change in open times.
Located on the fringe of the CBD in JW Land’s popular Founders Lane precinct, this apartment has it all. 2 big bedrooms, designer fittings and fixtures, and beautiful timber flooring. You’re going to find it hard to hide your visible excitement from the moment you step through the front door!
– 2 spacious bedrooms with built ins (second bedroom is big, but classed as an ‘internal bedroom’. It has built-ins and air conditioning).
– Designer bathrooms
– High-end kitchen with induction cooking
- Timber flooring
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (heating and cooling!)
– Basement car parking for 2 (tandem) PLUS Storage
Spoilt for choice is the understatement of the century! Canberra’s trendiest eateries, coffee shops, bars & speciality boutiques are all sitting quite literally at your doorstep. Light rail, Canberra Civic Center, Russell Offices, and The Parliamentary Zone are all within a very comfortable ramble from your new home!
– Located immediately across the road from the Canberra Centre where you will find just about everything your heart desires
– Immediately across the road from the Canberra Center’s primary bus interchange connecting you with the whole city!
– 550m to the cafe, bar, and restaurant culture that is Lonsdale Street
– 550m to London Cct’s Legal and Financial Services precinct
– 1.5km to The Australian National University
– 2.5km to Russell Offices
– 3.5km to Barton’s Parliamentary Zone
Offering the perfect blend of luxury, lifestyle and convenience, this home is not to be missed. Contact us today to secure your Braddon rental dreams!
Bond and Rent:
A bond equal to four weeks’ rent will be required before the commencement of the lease. Here at Archer Canberra, we accept rent weekly, fortnightly, or monthly and our preferred payment method is direct debit.
When can I see the property?
Saturday exhibition times will be advertised by close of business each Wednesday. Should the open time not suit, please call our dedicated leasing department to arrange a personal inspection. Please note – if the property isn’t advertised as ‘Available Now’ this means that the property is currently tenanted, making Saturday viewings all that we will have available until after this date.
Interested in applying for this property?
Once you register or view the property, you’ll receive a link from our leasing system: https://www.2apply.com.au/Agency/Archer.
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
• A 12 month lease is the standard lease term – anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
• It is policy to either view the property, or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
• This property meets the minimum energy standard.
• Pets will be considered upon application only…