Luxury Living in Central Turner
Please register your interest at the base of this page by ticking inspection times and filling in your details. Alternatively you can copy/paste: https://www.tenantapp.com.au/Rentals/Agency/archer. It is extremely important you register your contact details or you risk not being contacted in the event of a cancellation or change in the open times.
You’ll want to Holder on to this central beauty! This near new Holder Street townhouse has been lovingly designed by COX Architects and constructed with no expense spared. From the stunning timber floors to the high-quality appliances: you’re going to love coming home to this sensational Turner home.
– 3 big bedrooms with built-ins
– Designer bathrooms
– Very well-appointed kitchen with stone tops and European appliances
– High quality double glazed windows
– Quality timber flooring
– Double car accommodation
– Amazing natural light
– Low-traffic location
This home has the perfect positioning! Close to major employment nodes, the CBD, ANU and the Parliamentary Zone; you’ll never be too far from work or play again!
– Situated a street back from Haig Park
– 400m from Turner School
– 550m from Northbourne Ave light rail
– 650m from O’Connor shops (and your new watering hole, The Duxton)
– 950m from the top of Lonsdale Street; where you’ll find Canberra’s culinary hotspots!
– 1.1km to ANU and 1.4km to the CBD
– A cruisy 4km to the Parliamentary Zone
Bond and Rent:
A bond equal to four weeks’ rent will be required before the commencement of the lease. Here at Archer Canberra, we accept rent weekly, fortnightly, or monthly and our preferred payment method is direct debit.
When can I see the property?
Saturday exhibition times will be advertised by close of business each Wednesday. Should the open time not suit, please call our dedicated leasing department to arrange a personal inspection. Please note – if the property isn’t advertised as ‘Available Now’ this means that the property is currently tenanted, making Saturday viewings all that we will have available until after this date.
Interested in applying for this property?
Once you register or view the property, you’ll receive a link from our leasing system: https://www.2apply.com.au/Agency/Archer.
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
• A 12 month lease is the standard lease term – anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
• It is policy to either view the property, or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
• This property meets the minimum energy standard.
• Pets will be considered upon application only.