Entertainer’s Dream in O’Connor
Please register your interest at the base of this page by ticking inspection times and filling in your details. Alternatively you can copy/paste: https://www.tenantapp.com.au/Rentals/Agency/archer. It is extremely important you register your contact details or you risk not being contacted in the event of a cancellation or change in the open times.
Welcome to your dream home in the heart of Canberra’s sought-after suburb of O’Connor! This stunning 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom residence is a testament to modern comfort and style. Boasting an array of impressive features and a seamless blend of indoor and outdoor living spaces, this property is designed for those who appreciate the finer things in life.
– Comprising– 5 bedrooms in the main residence (4 with built-ins)
– Master suite with ensuite
– Spacious separate self-contained studio with kitchenette and ensuite
– Designer kitchen with tonnes of storage space and gas cooking
– Double glazed windows throughout and block out shutters in the bedrooms
– Generous north facing back deck
– Spacious open plan living, largely north facing, and separate lounge areas comprising 2 generous living areas
– Inground solar heated pool (owner to pay for servicing, tenants to pay for chemicals) with heat pump and PV solar cells – swim at up to 35 degree water temperature from September until May at low cost!
– Private fenced front and rear yards offering plenty of options for summertime entertaining
– Large 32 panel solar PV system with 10.4kw battery, providing substantial electricity cost savings throughout the year
– Gas ducted heating throughout the house
– Ducted evaporative low cost cooling system covering the whole house
– Double lock up garage with drive-thru access (perfect for a camper, trailer, or just access to the back yard!)
Situated in the highly desirable suburb of O’Connor, you’ll find yourself immersed in a community known for its charm and convenience. Proximity to local amenities, parks and schools – including being in the Turner School, Turner Coop School, Lyneham Primary and Lyneham High School catchments – this home offers the perfect blend of urban convenience and suburban tranquillity.
– 250m to MacArthur Avenue bus routes
– 400m to St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School
– 450m to O’Connor shops where you’ll find your local IGA convenience store, eateries, and your new watering holes at the Duxton or nearby Rugby Union Club
– 600m to Turner School, 1.1km to Black Mountain School
– Close to the prestigious Radford, Merici and Daramalan private schools
– 1.5km to The Australian National University
– 2.2km to Canberra Civic Centre
– A short 10-minute (6km) drive to Canberra’s Parliamentary Zone and Government Offices
Don’t miss the opportunity to make this exquisite property your own! Contact us today to arrange your viewing.
Bond and Rent:
A bond equal to four weeks’ rent will be required before the commencement of the lease. Here at Archer Canberra, we accept rent weekly, fortnightly, or monthly and our preferred payment method is direct debit.
When can I see the property?
Saturday exhibition times will be advertised by close of business each Wednesday. Should the open time not suit, please call our dedicated leasing department to arrange a personal inspection. Please note – if the property isn’t advertised as ‘Available Now’ this means that the property is currently tenanted, making Saturday viewings all that we will have available until after this date.
Interested in applying for this property?
After you register or view the property, you’ll receive a link from our leasing system https://www.2apply.com.au/Agency/Archer
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
• A 12 month lease is the standard lease term – anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
• It is policy to either view the property, or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
• This property meets the minimum energy standard and/or is exempt
• Pets will be considered upon application only.