Charming Single-Level Townhouse with Modern Tech and Outdoor Oasis
Nestled in a beautiful and quiet complex, this delightful single-level townhouse provides a tranquil retreat just a stone’s throw away from the local primary school, playground, and the convenience of the nearby IGA. Additionally, the bustling Gungahlin Market Place is just a short drive away.
Step into a serene oasis with this meticulously designed residence, boasting an inviting and low-upkeep front and rear yard. The outdoor space is a true haven, featuring synthetic turf and exquisite landscaping, all enclosed for privacy. A charming covered pergola and sitting area creates the perfect backdrop for those with a green thumb, social hosts, or families in search of a safe playground for kids and pets.
The home’s interior radiates with an open-plan living and dining area, enhanced by a sun-room extension, bathing the space in natural light and providing ample room for relaxation and entertainment. The kitchen is a modern marvel with its sleek upgraded cabinet hardware and gleaming stainless steel appliances.
Within the home, you will find three spacious bedrooms, each a comfortable retreat with built-in wardrobes for easy storage. The main bathroom is a highlight, equipped with both a shower and bathtub to suit any preference, ensuring a luxurious and convenient experience for all.
This versatile home appeals to downsizers, first-time buyers, and savvy investors alike. Don’t miss the opportunity to make this exceptional property yours. Contact us today for more information and to arrange an exclusive inspection. Your dream home is waiting!
• Single level floor plan with spacious open living space and sun room
• Artificial grass and built-in sun umbrella in front yard
• Real grass and landscaping with sitting area in backyard
• Wall mount heaters in every room
• Ceiling fan with led light in every bedroom
• Digital Lock
• Security Camerra and video intercom
• Smart LED downlights (APP Control)
• Smart automatic garage roller door (App Control)
• Water filter system in kitchen
• Full Colorbond enclosed fencing in front yard and back yard
• Private under covered pergola in backyard
• Floorboards through out
• Ample cupboard and storage space in kitchen with upgraded cabinet hardware
• Stainless steel appliance
• Main bathroom has shower and bath, and a separate toilet room
• Full height tiles in bathroom and ensuite to master and laundry
• Skylights in the bathroom and ensuite
• Reverse cycle air conditioner, electric hot water
• Outdoor blinds for pergola
• Automatic garage with internal access and extra rear storage space
• Enclose 2nd car spot on driveway
• NBN to the premise
• Quiet complex Close proximity to the oval, shops and Gungahlin town centre, Walking distance to local schools and public transport (bus stop)
Essentials (all approx.)
Year Built: 1993
Living Size: 106 m2 + 22 m2 Garage
Rent Estimate: $625/week
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits. Any figures and information contained in this advertisement are approximate and a guide only and should not be relied upon for financial purposes or taken as advice of any nature. Individuals, Self-Managed Super Funds, companies, anyone or entity, should make their own inquires and seek their own advice and rely only upon those inquiries and advice.
Archer does not guarantee the accuracy of the information above and are not financial advisers or accountants and do not provide any of the above information as advice of any nature.