Lovely home available in MacGregor
Please register your interest at the base of this page by ticking inspection times and filling in your details. Alternatively, you can copy/paste: https://www.tenantapp.com.au/Rentals/Agency/archer. It is extremely important that you register your contact details or risk not being contacted in the event of a cancellation or change in open times.
A family home filled with a sun filled back courtyard. Featuring 2 bedrooms with built in robes, one bathroom, single lock up garage and 1 car space in front of the garage. Close to Holt shops, cafes, and a short drive to Belconnen town centre. Sitting on a quiet street, great location and close to green space.
* Unfurnished property
* 2 bedrooms with built in robes
* 1 bathroom with new heating/fan in bathroom
* Electric stovetop
* Single lock up garage and a carport
* Storage shelves in garage
* Electric motorised garage with mobiliser (including mounted button in garage)
* Outdoor courtyard living
Updated this year:
New hybrid flooring (living and bedrooms)
Freshly oiled deck to enjoy the summer months
Freshly painted house (living and bedrooms)
New electric cooktop
Bond and Rent:
A bond equal to four weeks’ rent will be required before the commencement of the lease. Here at Archer Canberra, we accept rent weekly, fortnightly, or monthly and our preferred payment method is direct debit.
When can I see the property?
Saturday exhibition times will be advertised by close of business each Wednesday. Should the open time not suit, please call our dedicated leasing department to arrange a personal inspection. Please note – if the property isn’t advertised as ‘Available Now’ this means that the property is currently tenanted, making Saturday viewings all that we will have available until after this date.
Interested in applying for this property?
Once you register or view the property, you’ll receive a link from our leasing system: https://www.2apply.com.au/Agency/Archer.
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
• A 12 month lease is the standard lease term – anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
• It is policy to either view the property, or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
• This property meets the minimum energy standard.
• Pets will be considered upon application only.