Big Family Home in Bonner!
Please register your interest at the base of this page by ticking inspection times and filling in your details. Alternatively, you can copy/paste: https://www.tenantapp.com.au/Rentals/Agency/archer. It is extremely important that you register your contact details or risk not being contacted in the event of a cancellation or change in the open times.
From the moment you step through the front door, it is apparent to all that this gorgeous home was designed by a family, for a family. The spacious living areas which flow out to the paved designer alfresco entertaining area, the large bedrooms and all that storage space. You’re going to be over the moon with your new tenancy in Bonner
– 5 spacious bedrooms, master with enormous ensuite
– Spacious open plan living
– Separate formal lounge room
– Big designer kitchen, gas cooking, plenty of bench and cupboard space and walk-in pantry
– Big outdoor living spacea
– Beautiful mountain vistas from the upstairs balcony
– Separate laundry room with loads of linen storage
– Wide double lock-up garage with plenty of space for storage
Schools, shopping, transport… Convenience! We haven’t compromised on location with this Bonner beauty.
– 700m to Bonner Shopping Precinct where you’ll find your local Woolworths
– 750m to Neville Bonner Primary School
– An 8 minute (4km) drive to Gungahlin Town Centre
– A 20-minute drive to Canberra Airport
– A 25-minute off-peak drive to Canberra Civic Centre
You won’t be disappointed, contact us today to secure your Bonner rental dreams!
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord’s consent if they wish to have a pet at the property.
Bond and Rent:
A bond equal to four weeks’ rent will be required before the commencement of the lease. Here at Archer Canberra, we accept rent weekly, fortnightly, or monthly and our preferred payment method is direct debit.
When can I see the property?
Saturday exhibition times will be advertised by close of business each Wednesday. Should the open time not suit, please call our dedicated leasing department to arrange a personal inspection. Please note – if the property isn’t advertised as ‘Available Now’ this means that the property is currently tenanted, making Saturday viewings all that we will have available until after this date.
Interested in applying for this property?
After you register or view the property, you’ll receive a link from our leasing system https://www.2apply.com.au/Agency/Archer
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
• A 12 month lease is the standard lease term – anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
• It is policy to either view the property, or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
• This property meets the minimum energy standard and/or is exempt
• Pets will be considered upon application only.