Beautiful one bedroom apartment
Beautiful one bedroom apartment
Please register your interest at the base of this page by ticking inspection times and filling in your details. Alternatively, you can copy/paste: https://www.tenantapp.com.au/Rentals/Agency/archer. It is extremely important that you register your contact details or risk not being contacted in the event of a cancellation or change in the open times.
This superb furnished property is located in the heart of Braddon, within the Mark building of the newly built complex, Founders Lane. This furnished apartment is fitted with modern appliances and features an open plan living area flooded with natural light. The spacious bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe.
The kitchen is fitted with SMEG appliances, including a dishwasher and electric cooking. Future residents will enjoy access to the spacious rooftop garden with BBQ facilities and stunning views, perfect for summer entertaining. The apartment has ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and double glazed windows for your year-round comfort as well and the ease of lift access.
The property is located within the heart of Canberra’s CBD and within moments of all required amenities, including retail, great restaurants, bustling cafes, public transport and more!
– Spacious, light filled bedroom with built-in wardrobe
– Open plan living room with access to the covered balcony
– Modern SMEG kitchen appliances
– NBN ready
– Located just across the road from the Canberra Centre, Canberra’s ultimate retail destination
– CBD, Lonsdale Street Braddon, ANU, and public transport all within short walking distance
Bond and Rent:
A bond equal to four weeks rent will be required before the commencement of the lease. Here at Archer Canberra, we accept rent weekly, fortnightly or monthly and our preferred payment method is direct debit.
When can I see the property?
Saturday exhibition times will be advertised by close of business each Wednesday. Should the open time not suit, please call our dedicated leasing department to arrange a personal inspection. Please note – if the property isn’t advertised as ‘Available Now’ this means that the property is currently tenanted, making Saturday viewings all that we will have available until after this date.
Interested in applying for this property?
Once you register or view the property, you’ll receive a link from our leasing system: https://www.2apply.com.au/Agency/Archer
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
* A 12 month lease is the standard lease term – anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
* If the rent price has a range, EG: $350 – $400 per week, this means that the owner is willing to consider offers between the two price ranges.
* It is policy to either view the property, or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
* This property is exempt from meeting the minimum energy standards